Zone3 Agile Men's Entry Level Open Water Swimming Wetsuit Info
New to the market comes Zone3's Agile Swimming wetsuit an Entry Level Open Water Swimming Wetsuit. Incorporating quality materials and the required features satisfies the incredible demand by entry level leisure swimmers wanting a swimming specific wetsuit. The Zone3 Agile has all the desirable elements with fewer bells and whistles and comes without the high price tag.
Unlike many entry level open water swimming wetsuits the Zone3 Agile is constructed with Glued and Blindstitched seams throughout. Usually a feature of more top end wetsuits this seam finish ensures the wetsuit provides optimum flexibility and comfort and by minimising water ingress ensures improved thermal protection.
The Agile features a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings on the external surface to virtually eliminate saturation which is an undesirable feature associated with the more standard nylon covered neoprene panels of general multisport wetsuits. These external coatings result in less water absorption so the wetsuit doesn't get heavy and maintains a good level of glide through the water.
Zone3 Agile Men's Entry Level Open Water Swimming Wetsuit Features
- Men's Agile Entry Level Swimming Wetsuit
- 2mm neoprene Flex-Fit shoulder panels for flexibility.
- 4mm neoprene legs panel for core buoyancy support.
- Combining 2mm, 3mm and 4mm neoprene panels and appropriate linings to offer a well-balanced and comfortable swim.
- Featuring Zone3's Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs to help in removing the wetsuit.
- Fully Glued & Blindstitched seam construction enhancing flexibility and comfort.
- Talon Resistant Coating - a unique formula applied to the leg and side panels to improve durability and reduce customer service or warranty questions when beginners create fingernail tears by accident.
- SpeedFlo and smoothskin coatings help to reduce drag through the water to encourage a smoother swim stroke through each phase.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper with webbing tape puller making the suit easier to put on/off.
- New graphics and design.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.