Zone3 Oversize Heat Tech Polar Fleece Parka Change Robe Jacket Info
Zone3 Oversize Heat Tech Polar Fleece Parka Change Robe Jacket Features
- Zone3 Unisex Oversize Heat Tech Polar Fleece Parka Robe Jacket
- Longer length (than Zone3's standard Parka), fleece lined parka jacket to keep you warm pre or post training or racing
- Polar Fleece lining is lightweight soft to touch, cosy and warm - virtually instant warmth as soon as you put the Parka on
- Waterproof outer shell fabric prevents water ingress and offers wind protection to help keep the elements out and body warmth in
- Two internal pockets - one roomy pouch pocket a smaller zippered with earphone/headset cable exit
- Velcro adjustable wrist closure
- Front full length two-way YKK zip with decent sized zip puller tabs to help when fingers are colder
- Full protective outer Zip wind cover for added protection against the elements
- Two front fleece lined pockets keep your hands warm in colder conditions
- As with all dry change robes the roomier it is the more wriggle room you have assuming you want to use it as intended as a change robe. The size information provided offers a guide to overall size.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.