Zone3 continue to improve their transition backpack and its now packed full of new features making it extremely functional and more comfortable than ever. Holding a capacity of 40litre, it is a particularly innovative design and much more than just a bag to carry kit in. Voted 'Best on Test' & Best Value by 220 Triathlon Magazine.
The backpack has been designed with three main compartments to help organise your race kit. Within each compartment there are itemised zipped pockets to help keep items separate and easy to find.
The bag has been cleverly designed so that each compartment is accessed in a different direction to help maximise space and functionality.
Zone3 found that many of the other backpacks on the market were not sturdy enough to stand strong unless the bottom section was being used or if there were no compartments. Zone3 have overcome this problem by tailoring the inner linings between each compartment so they can naturally flow into the compartment below regardless of how full of empty the backpack is.
The bottom compartment lining is 100% waterproof and shares the space with the middle compartment. The top compartment lining is a highly flexible and soft mesh material which also can share the space of the middle compartment.
The backpack makes access very easy and allows all your kit to stay very organised thanks to the unique lining materials between the three compartments. It does everything you need without over complicating things. Not too big and not too small.
Image contents shown for illustration purposes only - contents not included.
- Unique design which makes storage and organisation clear and simple
- Separated spaces for all items you need for race day
- Extremely comfortable back support and straps
- External iphone holder, drinks holders and reflective piping.
- Option to strap helmet on to shoulder straps plastic D-rings during transport
- Chest straps for tighter fit when needed on the move
- Height 53cm, width 22 cm and length 34.5cm. The bag has a total capacity of 40 litres.
- Bottom Compartment Features Outside: 100% waterproof and durable exterior material
- Inside: Expanding 100% PU coated waterproof lining material with thermo-bonded seams.
- Suitable for a wetsuit, Tri suit and other small items.
- Middle Compartment features:Inside: Zipped mesh pocket for goggles and accessories,100% waterproof removable PVC wallets for small valuable items and Back of flap features mesh pocket for race numbers and information.
- Outside: Two large, soft mesh pockets perfect for drinks bottles.
- Suitable for shoes, clothing, towels, accessories, drinks.
- Top Compartment features:Inside: Soft mesh lining, Back of flap features mesh pocket for race nutrition.
- Outside: Reflective piping around the top for improved visibility during low light levels, A fleeced music device pocket with earphone outlet and top flap pocket for items which need to be accessed regularly, passports etc.
- Suitable for helmet or other accessories.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.