Zone3 Transition Backpack with EVA Cycle Helmet Compartment Info
As if Zone3's Award winning triathlon transition backpack bag couldn't get any better it's just got even more practical with the superb addition of a purpose built protective EVA foam moulded lid compartment dedicated to protecting your cycle helmet.
The moulded EVA foam lid and padded top compartment will keep your helmet protected and can also accommodate your run shoes, as well as away from your clean and potentially wet kit, meaning no more mud transfer from your shoes, or keys scratching your helmet. There is also a built-in phone pouch with earphone outlet for easy on the go access to your music.
The multi award winning Zone3 Transition Bag has been carefully engineered to fit all your triathlon gear with numerous compartments dedicated to house your kit for each of the three triathlon disciplines. The new Zone3 Transition Backpack with EVA Cycle Helmet Compartment has been designed to ensure packing, carrying, finding your kit is so much easier for pre-race day prep and race day itself. With a wealth of discipline specific compartments and dedicated accessory pockets you can have that winning mindset even before reaching the start line.
Zone3 Transition Backpack with EVA Cycle Helmet Compartment Features
- Unique bag design which makes storage and organisation clear and simple ideal for pre-race day preparation
- Separated, designated compartments to help locate all items you need for a stress-free race day
- Padded back panel using 3cm thick foam with breathable mesh material casing for comfort and cooling
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Chest strap for added comfort and support
- External iphone holder, drinks holders and reflective piping.
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Height 53cm, width 22 cm and length 34.5cm
- The transition bag has a total capacity of 40 litres.
- Top Compartment:
- Inside: Soft and flexible mesh lining
- Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race nutrition.
- Outside: Moulded EVA top for protection.
- Outside: Reflective piping around the top for improved visibility during low light levels.
- Outside: A fleeced music device pocket with earphone outlet
- Outside: Top flap pocket for items which need to be accessed regularly, passports etc.
- Suitable for helmet, run shoes or other accessories.
- Middle Compartment:
- Inside: Zipped mesh pocket for goggles and accessories
- Inside: 100% waterproof removable PVC wallets for small valuable items.
- Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race numbers and information.
- Outside: Two large, soft mesh pockets perfect for drinks bottles.
- Suitable for shoes, clothing, towels, accessories, drinks.
- Bottom Compartment:
- Outside: 100% waterproof and durable exterior material.
- Inside: Expanding 100% PU coated waterproof lining material with thermo-bonded seams. Suitable for a wetsuit, Tri suit and other small items.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.