The Zone3 Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high-quality product which offers extremely good value. The new Activate Plus collection takes this a step further with a new high-tech waffle mesh fabric on the back panel and the integration of sublimation printed side panels to add some life to your training and racing.
What makes this product different:
- Stylish sublimation printed side panels available in three designs.
- Combines great value with high performance, quality and style.
- High quality, breathable materials to ensure comfort and coverage.
- Winner of the 2018 Best Value Award in 220 Magazine with an 88% rating.
- Inner shelf bra for extra support and coverage.
- Specialist features seen on many top-level tri suits.
The Activate+ trisuit features a graphic printed side panel, designed to add some colour to your race day, with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made using a premium Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high-powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage. The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
Other features include:
- Tri-lite pad: A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimise any saddle pain. It is designed to minimising any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Inner chest lining – designed to give extra coverage. The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest. The inner layer also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and off.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular feature of the Zone3 garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Activate Plus range is the perfect entry to mid-level range from Zone3.
- Incredible value considering the performance, quality and style
- High quality materials to ensure comfort and coverage
- Features as seen on top level products such as Tri specific pad and inner bra with zip
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- New seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap
- Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip
- Reflective logos – Positioned on the back to allow better visibility in low light conditions.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.