This all new Zone3 Aspire is both the perfect swimming wetsuit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this wetsuit since its conception in 2008. One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards.
Zone3 are always looking for those incremental gains so the athlete can continually improve and achieve their goals. Extensive research and development over the last two years has resulted in this updated version of the Aspire swim suit. The core features which has made the Zone3 Aspire so popular are still integrated and new features have been added to improve performance and comfort further.
New features include:
• New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design increases the total area of 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material. This results in 360deg/multi-directional stretch across the torso increasing flexibility and distance achieved with each stroke and helping to conserve energy, swim faster while improving endurance.
• The Aspire has become more buoyant than ever before. New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips provide up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene. The air pockets in the Aerodome panels produce a lighter more buoyant neoprene combined with 5mm neoprene on the front of the legs and lower torso, helping support the core leg muscles further.
• New Laser-Cut collar allows for a tighter/lower profile fit while still providing comfort and an assured seal around the lower neck.
• Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
• SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction.
• Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim. Improvements in design, panel layout and fabric thickness ensures the Aspire is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
As the reviewers say, "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.
- The Zone 3 Aspire is packed with other features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible.
- Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance. Zone3 work on new developments with Yamamoto, the world's most prominent neoprene manufacturer. SCS = Super Compsite Skin exclusively made by Yamamoto.
- The aqua dynamic SCS Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials. A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (under arm) which is just 60-70%.
- Use of neoprene derived from limestone rather than oil offers a 23% higher closed-cell structure significantly increasing the buoyancy levels for the swimmer.
- High heat retention to help keep the body warmer in colder waters helps to reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- As the neoprene is derived from limestone rather than petroleum based this produces a more environmentally friendly wetsuit.
- Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- The Women's Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- A higher stretch 3mm chest panel combined with 1.5mm side chest seam construction aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and is designed to suit a wide range of different chest sizes.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms/wrists and the legs/ankles for rapid removal to ensure a quicker transition.
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK zip with webbing tape zip puller.
- Zone3's distinguishable purple and rose gold detailing create a flattering and stylish design
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.