Fourth Element Thermocline Long Sleeve Thermal Top
Fourth Element Thermocline Long Sleeve Thermal Top, the technical
stuff speaks volumes about this superb, stylish and above all extremely
functional, high quality product range from Fourth Element. Team this Fourth
Element Thermocline Long Sleeve Top with the Fourth Element Thermocline Shorts and
you have a superb warm lightweight combination with great versatility for a variety
of diving, snorkelling or even swimming environments.
The Thermocline range of garments has the equivalent thermal properties
of 2mm neoprene without the weight - making it a superb tropical option or for
adding additional warmth under an existing suit. The Thermocline range has also proven
beneficial to sufferer's of neoprene allergy providing an effective barrier when worn
under a traditional wetsuit.
- Hi-tec performance fabric specialists, Polartec®, have produced this
breathable, waterproof, flexible and warm fabric for the Fourth Element
Thermocline range, which has been tested in some of the most extreme diving
conditions in the world.
- Thermocline is probably the most versatile thermal protection system for
use in extreme watersports.
- Breathable, comfortable and lightweight, the garments are fast drying with
the equivalent thermal performance of 2mm neoprene.
- Made using Polartec® Aqua Shell® fabric, the garments are also neutrally
buoyant and machine washable.
- The fabric is fleece-lined - supremely comfortable and warm against the
skin. Four way stretch gives complete freedom of movement.
The Thermocline system can be used as an alternative lightweight
wetsuit (great for travelling), pool training, for swimming or as an effective
additional thermal layer underneath a wetsuit or semi dry.