Tusa Visio Elite Dry & Platina Fins Snorkelling Set
- PRODUCT INFO
Tusa Visio Elite Dry & Platina Snorkelling Set is a lightweight snorkelling set great for any travelling snorkeller.
TUSA Visio Mask & Elite Dry Snorkel Set
TUSA Visio Mask & Elite Dry Snorkel Set a great snorkelling set from Tusa combining a version of their very popular Tusa Visio Tri-Ex mask and the superior Elite Dry top snorkel.
This Tusa snorkelling set includes a Tusa Visio snorkelling mask, a 3-window design of mask providing superb wide panoramic view and clarity of vision. Attention to detail ensures the superior 100% crystal silione skirt creates a superb, comfortable seal against the face. The comfort, fit and seal of this silicone skirt is noticeable the instant the mask is put on. Includes Tusa's Elite Dry Snorkel a lighter weight and slightly more streamlined design of dry snorkel than previous designs, with angled soft silicone mouthpiece provides a comfortable snorkelling experience.
Tusa Visio mask Features:
- Visio, a 3-window mask with tempered glass lenses, improved wide panoramic field of view
- Hypoallergenic, 100% pure surgical grade silicone
- Crystal silicone skirt designed to reduce pressure on the face
- Silicone mask strap, fully adjustable and positionable
- Tempered glass lenses for safety.
Tusa Elite Dry Snorkel Features:
- Elite Dry snorkel with dry top technology with 2 independent high buoyancy floats for superior dry top performance.
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Flex-Neck and Mouthpiece
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece, soft crystal silicone, for ultimate comfort
- Flex neck flexible section also aids positioning for improved comfort.
- Large diameter drain chamber and angled purge valve snorkel for easier and quicker clearing.
- Simple snorkel clip to secure the snorkel to the mask strap on the left had side.
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling.
- Includes a simple protective mouthpiece cover to keep the mouthpiece covered for storage.
Tusa Platina Snorkelling Fins
The TUSA Reeftourer Platina Full Foot snorkelling fin superb qualty lightweight snorkelling fins from Tusa's range of quality snorkelling kit perfect for travel and for the not so serious holidaying snorkeller.
The Reeftourer Platina Snorkelling Fin is a streamlined, lightweight design ideal for snorkeling and travel, yet it generates maximum performance and comfort. Built with TUSA quality, the foot pocket is made with a soft, durable T.P.E. compound designed for comfort. The innovative hydrofoil design and hybrid rib produce greater forward motion (lift) both on the surface and underwater.
- 20° Angled Blade Design for maximum efficiency and propulsion
- Open-toe full foot pocket provides superb comfort and support
- Multiflex blade provides powerful propulsion while reducing fatigue
- Soft and durable foot pocket for a comfortable fit.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Extended Christmas Returns period; Unsuitable Christmas gift purchases may be returned to us by 12th January 2019 - please refer to returns information enclosed with your purchase or please click here for all the details
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products.
TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.