Waterproof W30 Wetsuit 2.5mm
- PRODUCT INFO
Waterproof W30 2.5mm Mens Wetsuit
Waterproof W30 2.5mm Mens Wetsuit, as Waterproof themselves admit their new range of W30 wetsuits - are liable to be just too good. Waterproof make no excuses for the quality and spec of their new W30 Wetsuit range, using a higher spec grade of neoprene they have created an outstanding quality wetsuit which still remains competitive.
Optional Extra: (not included) THE WPAD, the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for accessory storage.
Another quality product from the Swedish brand "Waterproof" - the dive brand synonymous worldwide for their superb quality dive products and innovative design. "Waterproof" is the brand name - it does not mean the wetsuit is waterproof!
- 100% Microcell CR Neoprene a higher spec of neoprene than the standard, which has greater resistance to compresssion so making the W30 wetsuits ideal for warm water scuba diving.
- Printed rear seat area creates superb traction, a Polyurethane embossing on the seat provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Arm Anti-slip.
- Flatlock stitched construction using a high quality bonded nylon thread throughout.
- Great styling and contoured design ensures a superb comfortable fit.
- Quality PK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability.
- Moulded velcro tab/zip stopper
- Adjustable and comfortable neck seal for optimal fit and reduced flushing
- Reinforced shoulders for enhanced abrasion resistance which also has an anti-slip finish.
- Robust rubber knee pads a thick rubber print providing reinforcement and improved protection.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Waterproof is an award winning Swedish company, specialising in wetsuits, all things neoprene and their superb dive accessories. This brand is created by divers for divers, whether recreational or for professional use.
The iconic Waterproof logo can often be spotted on TV on kit worn by many notable Wildlife videographers.