Gul Response 4/3mm Junior Steamer Wetsuit Info
Childrens Gul Response Wetsuit 4/3mm combines differing thicknesses of neoprene for youngsters wanting improved thermal protection without compromsing on flexibility. The Gul Repsonse 4/3mm wetsuit increases the wear to cost factor as the suit can potentially be worn year round, on cooler days Spring, Summer & Autumn and possibly in to Winter.
The 4mm double lined neoprene core body panels, combined with titanium2 lining and glued and blindstitched seam construction provides greater thermal protection. 3mm double lined neoprene used in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement.
Glued and blindstitched seam construction helps to minimise flushing and improve warmth combined with strategic internal taping in stress areas for added durability.
The Gul Response has consistently been a popular choice of multi-sport steamer wetsuit that would span three seasons representing excellent value for money and great performance features. Capturing all the same technical features of the Adult range in the Junior Response wetsuits. A quality Steamer wetsuit from Gul who have been at the forefront of wetsuit design in the UK for some 50 years.
On an environmental note Gul usenon-petroleum based neoprene in the making of the Gul Response wetsuit. These wetsuits arrive packaged in bioplastic - containing cassava, vegetable oil and organic resins. The material is biodegradable and compostable, breaking down over a period of months on land or at sea but dissolves instantly in hot water.
Gul Response 4/3mm Junior Steamer Wetsuit Features
- Unisex Junior Full Length Steamer Wetsuit
- Combining 4mm & 3mm double lined neoprene panels.
- X-Flex - 150% super stretch in main body panels, lighter and absorbs less water and has a softer more comfortable feel.
- FX Lite - Hydrophobic back panel for improved wind chill protection.
- Glued and Blindstitched seam construction for year round use.
- Thermospan internal lining for core warmth.
- G-Tape internal waterproof seam taping fusing seams together for additional reinforcement.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off providing optimum core windchill protection and improved absorption of solar heat.
- Powertex knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Pro Neck closure adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort and helping to minimise flushing.
- PK blockout zip with metal puller and webbing tape.
- Titanium II lined neoprene panels to aid warmth retention.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.