- Privacy & Cookies
Privacy & Cookies
These pages explain about the information we may collect about you when you interact with us and how we will take care of that information. It will also tell you how we will use that information, for example in the processing and delivery of orders you may place.
We’ve put this information together ourselves, so it’s not written in legal language, hopefully it all makes sense to you and we have covered enough to answer any questions you may have, but if you do have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Recieve My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Autherisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?