- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
We have made buying from Watersports Warehouse as simple as possible. Our shopping basket will store items you have placed within it for up to four hours. Each item for sale will have an order button. When you press this button you are taken to the order-processing page where the item will be automatically added to your basket. To view items in the shopping basket and amend them accordingly simply click on the 'show order' section. You can input how many of each item you would like, decide to continue shopping, remove an item from the basket or check out and place your secure order. It is at this time you would be asked for your name and address and then method of card payment/details. Please note: Orders placed using PayPal can only be despatched to the confirmed shipping address as registered with PayPal.
From within the order processing page you can be able to request us to record your address details, this enables us to store your personal information to assist you when checking out. This information will be stored in a 'cookie' on your computer. The only details we cannot / do not store are your credit card details.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Recieve My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Autherisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?