Orca Men's Open Water Core TRN Swimming Wetsuit Info
Perhaps Orca's most recognised Swimming wetsuit, the TRN Wetsuit makes a welcome return, newly re-designed and making a comeback as the new Orca TRN Core Open Water Swimming Wetsuit. The flexibility in the shoulders allows for greater comfort and movement while the more neutral buoyancy effect of the neoprene used through the body panels ensures the Open Water Core TRN Swimming Wetsuit will greatly appeal to breast stroke swimmers as well as front crawlers.
Orca's TRN swimming wetsuit always had extremely popular appeal and the new Open Water Core TRN Wetsuit builds on those solid foundations. The 3mm thick neoprene in the torso and legs will provide you with the necessary thermal insulation so that you can extend your adventures at sea without worrying about low temperatures. The 3mm panels will allow you to maintain neutral buoyancy, improving your position and allowing you to move through the water quickly.
The Open Water Core TRN Open Water Swimming Wetsuit features high flexibility and neutral buoyancy. The torso panels contour the body shape well providing superb comfort and fit while the flexibility in the neoprene used in the arms and shoulders has a great range of movement. A superb wetsuit for any open water swimmer or novice triathlete the Open Water Core TRN wetsuit will appeal to those swimmers looking for a more than basic open water swimming wetsuit at a realistic price without going overboard on unrequired features.
Orca's Infinity Skin wetsuit lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibres, natural eco-friendly materials, this technology is applied to the wetsuit lining helping provide greater flexibility. The Infinity Lining helps maintain body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit.
Orca utilise various forms of Yamamoto neoprene throughout all their swimming wetsuits, known for its durability, is lightweight and high performance. The panel layout, construction, linings and finishes, the variety of neoprene thicknesses and high quality materials used in construction of the Orca’s wetsuit range ensure they remain one of the world’s most recognised swimming and triathlon brands.
Orca Men's Open Water Core TRN Swimming Wetsuit Features
- Flexibility - Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used together with 2mm Infinity Skin high-end lining helping provide more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke. The high elasticity of this neoprene allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.
- The Yamamoto 38 and 39 cell neoprene combine to give the Open Water Core TRN wetsuit a more neutral buoyancy effect helping provide a more even body position in the water making the Open Water Core TRN Swimming Wetsuit wetsuit ideal for breast stroke swimmers.
- Thermal insulation and buoyancy - Yamamoto 38 neoprene technology in the core torso panels to ensure sufficient thermal insulation for workouts. Its 3mm thickness ensures 77% more protection than if you did not wear a wetsuit. This neoprene is used in the torso and leg areas as the elasticity is not so essential and has a more compressive feel.
- Zero Chafing - The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- Hydrolite lining helps minimise saturation to make the wetsuit easier and quicker to remove
- Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of Orca's wetsuits to offer greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. Made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
- YKK#10 a strong rear zipper with guaranteed quality featuring the YKK seal which is more durable and sturdier than others on the market. Long webbing tape helps make the zip easier to fully undo by yourself.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.
Perhaps one of the world's most recognised triathlon brand's Orca has a track record of over 20 years as a leading triathlon sports apparel brand. Just as the triathlon embodies endurance, stamina and versatility, so does every piece in the Orca collection.
Orca have worked tirelessly over the past two decades to evolve, innovate and perform with their athletes. Today, Orca is recognized as the preferred brand amongst new entrant and professional triathletes around the globe.
Orca began in 1992, when founder, former triathlon champion Scott Unsworth set up Performance Speedsuits Ltd in his native New Zealand, spurred by a passion to create better, faster wetsuits than those on the market.