This superb Zone3 Aspire is both the perfect swimming wetsuit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this wetsuit since its conception in 2008. One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards.
Zone3 are always looking for those incremental gains so the athlete can continually improve and achieve their goals. Extensive research and development over the last two years has resulted in this updated version of the Aspire swim suit. The core features which has made the Zone3 Aspire so popular are still integrated and new features have been added to improve performance and comfort further.
New features include:
• New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design increases the total area of 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material. This results in 360deg/multi-directional stretch across the torso increasing flexibility and distance achieved with each stroke and helping to conserve energy, swim faster while improving endurance.
• The Aspire has become more buoyant than ever before. New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips provide up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene. The air pockets in the Aerodome panels produce a lighter more buoyant neoprene combined with 5mm neoprene on the front of the legs and lower torso, helping support the core leg muscles further.
• New Laser-Cut collar allows for a tighter/lower profile fit while still providing comfort and an assured seal around the lower neck.
• Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
• SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction.
• Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim. Improvements in design, panel layout and fabric thickness ensures the Aspire is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
As the reviewers say, "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.