Adventure Lights Tag-It LED Waterproof Clip On Safety Light Info
Adventure Tag-It LED Clip-On Light, the lightest, brightest, toughest light in its class. With a light that can be seen for up to 5km and waterproof to 100m these Adventure Tag-it lights are ideal for any outdoor adventures, as well as scuba diving, and the ideal Swim Safety light for open water swimming, particularly if you are a swimriser or swimdowner during low light conditions.
Multipurpose outdoor adventure light superb for open water swimming, cycling, hiking, walking, camping, snorkelling in fact any outdoor activity where visibility and safety is paramount. The omnidirectional light ensures an all-round light visible from all angles.
The Dual function light can be set to flashing or steady on mode before use by flipping the battery pack over.
The mini carabiner design, allows the Adventure Tag-It LED Clip On Light to be easily and securely attached to you, your swimming safety buoy, your bike, helmet, dog collar or to for additional visibility and safety. The handy carabiner style clip means you can attach the Tag-it Adventure Light to the d-rings usually on most dry bags, the handle on many swim tow floats and swim safety buoys or the webbing leash on most swim buoy dry bags. Thanks to the highly visible nature of the light you can even place the Adventure Light inside Zone3's Swim Buoy Donut and it will remain highly visible.
Having sold the original Guardian Adventure Lights for scuba diving for many years they have more than proven their worth so it was a no brainer for us to stock these handy Tag-It Clip-On LED lights established as the ideal compact, lightweight, durable, highly visible go-to swim safety lights to use for swim training, wild and open water swimming in low light conditions.
Adventure Lights Tag-It LED Waterproof Clip On Safety Light Features
- Highly visible for up to 5km (approx over 3 miles) Patented Omnidirectional Optics for all round visibility.
- Ultra bright LED light rated for over 100,000 hours.
- Dual Function light - Steady-on or Flashing modes. The patented Reverse Polarity Program Switching™ technology, allows the function of the light to be changed between flashing and steady-on modes by simply flipping the battery pack over prior to use.
- Impact Resistant - High impact polycarbonate dome lens.
- Waterproof to 100mtrs - environmental o-ring seal.
- Functions in extreme heat and extreme cold - as low as -40C upto +50C.
- Includes 6V Lithium coin cell battery pack - 2 x CR2032 included providing up to 240 hours, in flashing mode, or up to 100 hours, in steady-on mode.
- Size: 5.75cm x 3.5cm x 2.5cm - 23g (with battery pack installed)
- Green Light - Provides all-round bright light and not so dazzling on the eyes
- Red Light - Ideal option for use in darkness to maintain night vision - not so bright on the eyes while providing a very visible signal light
- White Light - Very bright white light, ideal for use on or inside your swim safety buoy/tow float & as a handy back up torch
- Yellow Light - The internationally recognised hazard light colour, a warm bright light which is also great to make your swim safety buoy/tow float glow
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.