C-Skins 2mm Wetsuit Shorts Info
C-Skins 2mm Wetsuit Shorts multisport neoprene shorts ideal as an additional layer or simply worn on their own. Contoured rear makes them ideal for wearing for numerous seated activities such as paddling.
Superb wearability make these shorts very suited to numerous water sports including kayaking, stand-up paddling, coasteering, swimming, jet skiing, dinghy sailing, even the Tough Mudders, in fact there are no limits (except mountaineering perhaps !)
C-Skins 2mm Wetsuit Shorts Features
- Double lined 2mm Neoprene to provide additional thermal protection.
- C-Skins own 100% FreeFlx neoprene neoprene for superb flexibility, comfort and fit.
- Flatlock stitched seam construction for durability and comfort next to the skin.
- Ergonomic shaping to the rear and contoured leg shape providing a better and more comfortable fit particularly while seated.
- Pull-on design - no zips/belts/buckles - ensuring a low bulk fit.
- Glideskin neoprene finish on the bottom of the legs to help reduce potential flushing and also prevent the shorts from riding up if worn under a wetsuit.
- Drawstring waistband.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.