C-Skins Element Junior Unisex 3:2mm Steamer Wetsuit - Slate Navy/Flo Red/Blue Tie Dye Info
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Kids Wetsuits in various sizes covering a wide age range through to 12-14yrs, a superb quality, well made, great fitting design of Spring Summer wetsuit from C-Skins. The Unisex design and colours of these suits will appeal to all youngsters with size options to cover a wide range of ages from pre-school to young teenage. The Element wetsuit is perfect for Spring and Summer days on the beach, in the surf, or out sailing, kayaking or just messing about in boats, in or on the water.
The C-Skins Element Junior steamer is a lightweight wetsuit perfect for Spring Summer use for body boarding, surfing, windsurfing, stand up paddling in fact virtually any watersport. Over the many years we've sold the Element wetsuit it has more than proven itself ideal as a very popular entry level open water swimming wetsuit due to its comfort, fit and flexibility. Incorporating C-Skins Xtend neoprene in the shoulder, sleeves and torso panels for excellent flexibility, a Super Seal Glideskin collar for an assured seal helping to reduce flushing while being comfortable.
The C-Skins Element 3/2mm wetsuits form part of C-Skins' extensive surfing wetsuit range - all the features and benefits of a superb multisport entry-level wetsuit for youngsters representing great value of money without compromising on quality. The Element series of wetsuits for Men, Women and Children from C-Skins is all about combining performance technology with unbeatable value.
C-Skins wetsuits are always designed with focus on the end user and they have always produced some of our best fitting, quality wetsuits. The C-Skins Element 3/2mm Junior wetsuit has always proven to be extremely popular and ideal for all youngsters discovering the sea.
Measurements given are approximate and a guide to overall fit. Select the appropriate size taking into consideration all the key dimensions provided; the height, the chest and the waist measurements of the child (age is given as a very, very approximate guide). If you're still not sure what size you need do simply phone with the measurements to hand and we'll help guide you to make the right choice.
C-Skins Element Junior Unisex 3:2mm Steamer Wetsuit - Slate Navy/Flo Red/Blue Tie Dye Features
- Children's C-Skins Element 3/2mm neoprene Spring Summer multisport wetsuit a premium quality 3/2mm flexible neoprene providing day long wearability and comfort - cheap neoprene wetsuits tend to made of stiffer or poor quality neoprene, resulting in poor fit, discomfort and not as thermally effective.
- C-Skins Xtend neoprene upper body which is flexible, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Flatlocked tri-stitched seams for strength, durability and above all a smooth non-irritating seam finish, ideal for summer conditions.
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off, helping reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm providing greater freedom of movement and less potential for chafing.
- Dura Flex knee panels for abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- True thickess 3/2mm neoprene for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
- Zippered ankles for ease of getting the suit on which can then be undone to make the suit easier to take off over the feet.
- Rear YKK zip for strength with webbing tape puller.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.