C-Skins Element Women's 3:2mm Wetsuit - Raven Black/Tie Dye/Bright Cyan Info
The C-Skins Element Women's steamer is a lightweight wetsuit combining 3/2mm thick double lined neoprene panels, perfect to wear for Spring Summer use for body boarding, surfing, swimming, windsurfing, stand up paddling in fact virtually any water sport. C-Skins wetsuits are always designed with focus on the end user and they have always produced some of our best fitting, quality wetsuits.
Incorporating C-Skins' Xtend neoprene in the shoulder, sleeves and torso panels for excellent flexibility, a Super Seal Glideskin collar for an assured seal helping to reduce flushing while being comfortable against the skin. Flatlocked stitched seams create a strong yet smooth and comfortable internal seam finish. The mesh neoprene chest/back torso panel helps encourage water run-off reducing potential windchill factor for added core protection.
Over the many years we've sold the C-Skins wetsuits the Element 3/2mm wetsuit range has more than proven itself as an ideal entry level open water swimming wetsuit due to its flexibility, fit and comfort and has always been extremely popular. Ideal for anyone who struggles with a swimming specific wetsuit or for someone wanting one wetsuit for a few different water sport uses.
C-Skins Element Wetsuit range includes wetsuits for all the family and has all the features associated with a quality multisport wetsuit with the benefit of superb design "elements" ensuring an affordable top-notch product. The Element series of wetsuits for Men, Women and Children from C-Skins is all about combining performance technology with great value.
C-Skins Element Women's 3:2mm Wetsuit - Raven Black/Tie Dye/Bright Cyan Features
- Women's C-Skins Element 3/2mm neoprene Spring Summer multisport wetsuit
- C-Skins Xtend neoprene upper body panels which is flexible and lightweight with excellent multi-directional stretch and super hydrophobic to help reduce water absorption and improve drying time.
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction for strength and comfort ideal for summer conditions.
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back core panels help to reduce potential windchill by aiding water run-off resulting in enhanced warmth retention.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm ensures a greater range of movement in the arms and shoulders with less potential for chafing.
- Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Dura Flex knee panels for abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Combining true thickess 3/2mm neoprene panels for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
- Superb feminine design and cut of wetsuit providing optimim fit, comfort and function.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.