C-Skins Legend 5:4:3mm Men's Wetsuit Info
The name says it all... The continually evolving C-Skins Legend 5:4:3mm Men's Wetsuit just gets better and better as some top end features found on the C-Skins 'Core' wetsuit series filter down the C-Skins wetsuit line. C-Skins' Xtend neoprene features throughout the upper body panels providing great stretch and freedom while paddling, and the True Thickness neoprene helps you keep you warmer than many other wetsuits available at this price level.
Combining true thickness 5, 4, & 3mm neoprene panels for core warmth and protection allowing you to enjoy being in the water for a while longer. C-Skins Legend Wetsuit is a superb entry level general purpose wetsuit that has already proven itself over the years as a solid, entry-level, multisport wetsuit and potentially suitable for year round use.
C-Skins Legend 5/4/3mm wetsuit ticks all the required boxes and would make a great entry-level wetsuit to help you feel comfortable for longer in the water.
C-Skins Legend 5:4:3mm Men's Wetsuit Features
- True Thickness - no short cuts, combining 5mm and 4mm neoprene to create a superb Winter with potential for year-round use.
- Xtend neoprene upper body which is flexible and lightweight with super hydrophobic properties and excellent multi-directional stretch.
- Free Flex neoprene torso/lower body - combines flexibility with durability ideal for areas prone to high wear and tear
- Glued and blindstitched seams a must with thicker wetsuits to help reduce water ingress and improve thermal protection.
- Superseal Glideskin collar - inner lining to encourage an improved seal and comfort without chafing.
- Mesh Skin chest and back helps to encourage water run-off, reducing windchill and promoting warmth.
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads anatomically structured to ensure freedom of movement, protection and comfort.
- Critically reinforced seams on high stress seams/panels for strength and longevity
- Seamless paddle zones reduced stitching/seams/panels in key areas promotes flexiblility and less potential for chafing.
- Back Zip entry - sturdy tried and tested construction with webbing tape puller.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.