C-Skins Session 5/4mm Men's Wetsuit Back Zip Info
C-Skins Session 5/4mm Wetsuit is the ultimate solution for warmth, fit and flexibility, providing top end features without the price tag to match. Featuring C-Skins' Diamond Flex neoprene a dynamic multi-layer neoprene from cutting edge materials combined with improvements in flexibility, lightness and comfort.
Diamond Flex Neoprene is C-Skins' dynamic multi-layer neoprene a new high tech neoprene to provide awesome flex in the upper body panels. C-Skins' established Xtend neoprene features in the lower body panels provides superb flexibility through multi-directional stretch to ensure superb freedom of movement while being lightweight, comfortable and with super hydrophobic properties. Glued and blindstitched seams provide a superior finish to provide a watertight seam construction offering enhanced warmth and maximum comfort.
True Thickness combination of 5mm & 4mm double lined neoprene to provide core warmth and flexibility in key zones no skimping on the standard or thickess of neoprene creates a warmer true thickness wetsuit that delivers. This rear zip Session wetsuit also features an internal back wing/bat wing/flush guard - several names to describe it - an extra neoprene panel to act as a guard behind the zip to help reduce the feeling of any potential water ingress.
The C-Skins Session 5/4mm wetsuit is super flexible, using hydrophobic neoprene and great for year round use depending on the environment and conditions.
C-Skins Session 5/4mm Men's Wetsuit Back Zip Features
- True Thickness combination of 5mm & 4mm double lined neoprene to provide core warmth and flexibility in key zones no skimping on the standard or thickess of neoprene creates a warmer true thickness wetsuit that delivers
- C-Skins Diamond Flex Neoprene upper body panels for unsurpassed flexibility, lightness, comfort and fit
- Xtend Neoprene lower body panels, flexible, lightweight neoprene that has multi-directional stretch combined with super hydrophobic properties
- ThermoTech 2 neoprene back panel a quick drying neoprene with added flex for superb performance and enhanced thermal protection
- Mesh Skin back panel to aid water run-off, helping reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads durability without losss of flexibility
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to provide an optimum seal and fit to help reduce potential flushing
- Glued and blindstitched seams are butted together glued and then stitched across to virtually eliminate water ingress for improved warmth retention a watertight seam construction offering superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Critically reinforced seams for strength and durability
- Internal Back Wing panel behind the zip area helping minimise water ingress and any cold water effect.
- YKK Rear Zip entry with webbing tape zip puller
- Seamless paddle zones to allow greater flexibility in the right areas without potential chafing
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.