C-Skins Session Chest Zip 5/4mm Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Session 5/4mm Wetsuit is the ultimate solution for warmth, fit and flexibility, providing top end features without the price tag to match. Now featuring C-Skins' Diamond Flex neoprene a dynamic multi-layer neoprene from cutting edge materials combined with improvements in flexibility, lightness and comfort. The Session 5/4mm Chest Zip wetsuit is super flexible, using hydrophobic neoprene and great for year round use depending on the environment and conditions.
Diamond Flex Neoprene is C-Skins' dynamic multi-layer neoprene a new high tech neoprene to provide awesome flex in the upper body panels
C-Skins' established Xtend neoprene features in the lower body panels provides superb flexibility through multi-directional stretch to ensure superb freedom of movement while being lightweight, comfortable and with super hydrophobic properties.
Glued and blindstitched seams a watertight seam construction offering superior warmth and maximum comfort
3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads
Super Seal Glideskin collar
Critically reinforced seams
Seamless paddle zones allows for greater flexibility
True Thickness neoprene - no skimping on the standard and thickess of neoprene creates a warmer true thickness wetsuit to deliver on warmth
C-Skins Freedom Chest Zip entry, with single cinch, ensures maximum flexibility can be achieved by reducing the amount of stitching and panelling on the rear of the wetsuit, to virtually eliminate potential flushing resulting in insane amounts of freedom and performance throughout the suit while allowing ease of entry.
C-Skins Session Chest Zip 5/4mm Wetsuit Features
- True Thickness combination of 5mm & 4mm double lined neoprene to provide core warmth and flexibility in key zones
- C-Skins Diamond Flex Neoprene upper body panels for unsurpassed flexibility, lightness, comfort and fit
- Xtend Neoprene lower body panels, flexible, lightweight neoprene that has multi-directional stretch combined with super hydrophobic properties
- XTend Neoprene Isolation taped - internal reinforcement taping to crotch and knee panels
- ThermoTech 2 neoprene back panel a quick drying neoprene with added flex for superb performance and enhanced thermal protection
- Mesh Skin back panel to aid water run-off, helping reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads durability without losss of flexibility
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to provide an optimum seal and fit to help reduce potential flushing
- Glued and blindstitched seams are butted together glued and then stitched across to virtually eliminate water ingress for improved warmth retention a watertight seam construction offering superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Critically reinforced seams for strength and durability
- Freedom Chest Zip entry, short front zip across the chest, with single cinch, provides easy access while maintaining a superior neck seal. Chest Zip access ensures maximum flex on the back on the wetsuit attained by reduced stitching/panelling
- Seamless paddle zones to allow greater flexibility in the right areas without potential chafing
- True Thickness neoprene - no skimping on the standard and thickess of neoprene creates a warmer true thickness wetsuit to deliver on warmth
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.