C-Skins Solace 4/3mm Women's Chest Zip Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Solace 4/3mm Women's Chest Zip Wetsuit the all new Solace range with great new panel designs and artwork prints for 2022. The Solace 4/3mm thick double lined neoprene wetsuit is suitable for use Spring/Summer and Autumn with potential for year round use depending on the conditions and your chosen activity. The C-Skins Solace steamer has become a firm favourite amongst women who value a quality higher spec performance wetsuit.
As always C-Skins' feminine cut flatters and the Solace is also a great looking suit, but more importantly packed with top end tech, including ThermoTech lined torso panels for added warmth, C-Skins' Xtend neoprene for awesome flexibility which also helps provide a superb contoured fit adding to the comfort and freedom of movement. True thickness double lined 4mm and 3mm neoprene panels, with Glued and Blindstitched seams offer a watertight seam construction and combined with the overall great fit helps encourage thermal protection. By installing C-Skins' Freedom Chest zip diagonally across the Chest - a favourite option for many board riders - minimises water ingress and maximises the potential flex in the back of the wetsuit. Less stitching/less panelling/less bulk allows for maximum flex and a superb range of movement in the water.
Let the C-Skins Solace 4/3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit do the work so you have the freedom to enjoy your activity in comfort. Colour combines Black/Bluestone Tropical with highlights of Cascade Blue logo details.
C-Skins Solace 4/3mm Women's Chest Zip Wetsuit Features
- Combining 4mm and 3mm thick double lined neoprene to encourage thermal protection in core body zones while providing flexibility in arms and legs.
- Xtend neoprene throughout provides unsurpassed flexibility and a full range of movement, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- Freedom Chest zip with single cinch cord lock
- Glued and Blindstitched seams to reduce water ingress for greater thermal protection and superior comfort against the skin
- Critically reinforced seams additional seam taping to provide longevity
- Super Seal Glideskin 'o' ring collar helping to reduce water ingress, adjustable for a customised fit
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads ensures flexibility and comfort while providing durability and abrasion resistance
- Seamless paddle zones strategically positioned body panels to enhance freedom of movement and prevent chafing
- True Thickness neoprene - true reflection of the neoprene used in the wetsuit
- C-Skins design know-how consistently produces a great fitting Women's wetsuit and the Solace is a popular high spec performance wetsuit.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.