C-Skins Surflite 5:4:3mm Womens Wetsuit Info
The C-Skins Surflite 5:4:3mm wetsuit has been given a re-stying while keeping true to its core features and value with a minimal panel design and great styling. The Women's Surflite range from C-Skins has become synonymous with providing performance and value at a budget price.
Combining true thickness 5, 4, & 3mm neoprene panels for core warmth and protection the Surflite wetsuit allows you to enjoy being in the water for a while longer. C-Skins Surflite is a superb general purpose wetsuit that has already proven itself over the years as a solid, entry-level, multisport wetsuit with potential for year round use depending on the environment and your chosen activity.
The new panel design has been carefully crafted to give the end user greater freedom of movement, optimum fit and improvements in comfort featuring C-Skins Xtend neoprene upper body panels help make this wetsuit highly flexible. The combination of Glued & Blindstitched seam construction and True Thickness neoprene, encourages thermal protection by helping to retain core body warmth.
C-Skins Surflite wetsuit ticks all the boxes and is a well design women's specific styled 5:4:3mm wetsuit. Please be aware the Tie Dye panels on the C-Skins Surflite 5:4:3mm suit will vary suit to suit - no two tie dye panels will be the same as the panels may have subtle or high contrast tie-dye effect. Your wetsuit may not match the images shown exactly because each tie-dye panel is unique.
C-Skins Surflite 5:4:3mm Womens Wetsuit Features
- Xtend neoprene upper body panels - superb flexibility for greater freedom of movement, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex neoprene lower body panels - a great combination of flexibility and durability in areas prone to high wear and tear
- Glued and Blindstitched seams to reduce water ingress resulting in enhanced thermal protection and superior comfort against the skin
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to virtually eliminate chafing and helping to reduce water ingress, adjustable for a customised fit
- Dura Flex knee pads a textured overlay for durability and abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility or comfort
- Seamless paddle zones strategically positioned body panels to enhance freedom of movement and prevent chafing
- True Thickness 5, 4 & 3mm neoprene panels - true reflection of the neoprene thicknesses used in the wetsuit
- Back zip entry sturdy YKK zip with webbing tape puller
- C-Skins design know-how consistently produces a great fitting Women's wetsuit and the Surflite wetsuit is a tried and tested range suitable for a variety of water sport uses.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.