C-Skins Swim Research 3mm Thermal Swim Cap for Open Water Swimming Info
Part of C-Skins' superb Open Water Swimming range the Swim Research 3mm thick neoprene designed for open water swimming to provide thermal protection combined with a flexible quick dry thermal lining.
Utilising C-Skins 100% thermotech glideskin neoprene for enhanced thermal protection also encourages water run-off to help reduce the windchill effect.
C-Skins' Strata neoprene panel used on the top of the hood features embossed channelling in the neoprene which encourages water flow but also has a double function as this also allows the neoprene greater flex over the top of the head producing a superb contoured fit for unsurpassed comfort. Glued and blindstitched seam construction helps minimise water ingress for improved warmth retention while the quick drying Thermal polypro internal lining encourages greater thermal protection.
By combining superior flexible neoprenes with a minimal panel design C-Skins Swim Research team have designed this superb 3mm thermal open water swimming cap with a superb contoured and comfortable fit.
C-Skins Swim Research 3mm Thermal Swim Cap for Open Water Swimming Features
- 3mm thick Neoprene
- C-Skins' 100% Thermotech Glideskin Neoprene for superb hydrodynamics
- Flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- Comfortable and flexible quick dry thermal lining
- Glued and Blindstitched seam construction
- Strata Neoprene on the top of the cap - embossed channels encouraging water flow and reduce potential drag
- Minimal Panel design
- Soft and flexible chin strap with low bulk optional velcro adjustment for custom fit
- C-Skins Eco Credentials
- Limestone Neoprene - Mined limestone replaces petrochemicals = less environmental impact
- Eco Carbon Black - A key ingredient in neoprene that is sourced from dumped rubber tyres
- Aqua X Water Based Glue - Eliminates harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) during neoprene lamination process
- Dope-Dyed Yarns - Saves huge amounts of water and energy while eliminating water pollution
- Blue Sign System Partner - Manufacturing complies with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.