C-Skins Swim Research Freedom 4mm Poly Pro Thermal Swimming Socks Info
The latest addition to C-Skins' Swim Research range are the Freedom Swimming Socks constructed with 4mm thick double lined neoprene with the addition of a flexible quick dry thermal lining while enabling superb freedom of movement making them ideal for open water swimming use.
Combining 4mm thick double lined neoprene with C-Skins' Thermotech poly pro lining offers improved thermal protection while the super hydrophobic neoprene exterior and glued and blindstitched seams produce a pair of flexible, comfortable and well fitting open water swimming socks. The top of the sock also features a lockdown ankle cuff, an inner glide skin finish creating an improved seal to help virtually eliminate potential water ingress. New construction technology enables the form of the sock to hug the contours of your foot for ultra sensitive feel and increased warmth.
These latest Freedom 4mm thermal wetsuit swimming socks from C-Skins' Swim Research range look set to surpass the already extremely popular C-Skins Legend socks with advanced technical features to set them apart from the rest.
C-Skins have used their technical know-how gained from over 30years in the business to create these innovative Swimming socks which will work well on their own to complement any open water swimming wetsuit.
C-Skins Swim Research Freedom 4mm Poly Pro Thermal Swimming Socks Features
- True thickness 3mm double lined neoprene
- C-Skins 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene for thermal protection and superb stretch to help ensure freedom of movement
- Quick dry thermal lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams resulting in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Dura flex sole to help provide some extra durability without loss of flexibility
- C-Skins Future Fit 3d design provides optimum fit combining minimal panel layout which enables the form of the sock to hug the contours of your foot for ultra sensitive feel and freedom of movement
- Long ankle design will provide more coverage and will potentially help to reduce the gap to reach the bottom end of the legs on your wetsuit
- Due to the thickness of neoprene/thermal lining and the contoured 3D design it's advisable to opt for a size larger than your usual shoe size - although no two people are the same !
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.