Crewsaver Crewfit 165N Sport Automatic inflation with Harness incorporates Crewsaver's latest Fusion 3D design technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels and includes the essential practical elements to ensure the recreational boater remains safe when out on the water.Take a look Inside the Crewfit Sport 165N range
Crewsaver have possibly one of the most iconic logo's, and are acknowledged as the market leaders for producing lifejackets for recreational boating and commercial operations, such as the RNLI. Utilising over 30years of expertise in lifejacket design and manufacture Crewsaver have developed and expanded their range ensuring that every lifejacket encompassess the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point.
The Crewfit 165N Sport lifejacket part of the new innovative range of lifejackets from Crewsaver all featuring their exclusive Fusion 3D design, providing possibly the most comfortable, practical safety solution, for the world's recreational boating market today.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (165N) to float you higher in the water.
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, should the lifejacket be inflated this additional panel helps ensure your airway is well clear of the water whatever the conditions.
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light (not included).
- Soft D-ring loop for attaching safety harness.
- Robust outer cover for durability.
- UML Mk5 Automatic operating head.
- Centre buckle adjuster for personalised fit.
- Crotch strap fitted as standard.
- Oral inflation tube for additional manual inflation if required.
- Whistle for attracting attention.
- Reflective hi-vis tape.
- Lifting becket.
- One adult size with plenty of adjustability to accommodate most sizes/weights of adults
- Lifejacket weight approx 1kg
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.