Crewsaver Crewfit+ 180N Pro Lifejacket Auto Harness with Hood & Light Info
Never a company to compromise on safety Crewsaver's superb Crewsaver Crewfit+ 180N Pro Lifejacket Auto Inflation with Harness - includes Hood and light - continue to ensure an essential safety solution ideal for the everyday recreational boater.
NOTE: Only available for shipment to UK mainland addresses.
Crewsaver Crewfit 180N Pro Lifejacket Automatic Inflation with Harness version incorporates Crewsaver's superb Fusion 3D design technology. Crewsaver's unique bladder shape ensures a benchmark product that offers a comfortable and bespoke fit. This lifejacket has 180 Newtons of lift, plenty of lift for when wearing sailing/outdoor clothing and is designed to rotate the wearer into a face up position - even if unconscious. This Harness version would be the preferred choice if you may expect the need for being attached to a deck safety line while sailing your boat/yacht.
The refined Crewfit+ 180N Pro is a paramount safety solution which doesn’t compromise on safety, style, comfort or price. Successful integration of a high-volume shaped bladder design with a peninsular chin support - plus addition of a light, high visibility spray hood and increased buoyancy to 180N, provides you with maximum in-water performance.
The Crewfit+ makes no compromises in regards to comfort and safety. Using our Fusion 3D technology, the Crewfit+ moulds to the shape of your body to provide the ultimate in consistant wear and comfort. Equally, featuring a stylish sleek black cover design with honeycomb and reflective detailing ensures the Crewfit+ is not only a lifejacket you have to wear, but one you will want to wear.
This everyday boating lifejacket provides the ideal solution for those looking for a compact, lightweight lifejacket without compromising on performance in-water performance. The Crewfit+ 180 Pro is the first choice for those who require the safety of a lifejacket in high performance, short distance yacht racing environment.
Encouraging a lifejacket to be worn is a major consideration, so Crewsaver have drawn on their many years of expertise, to develop the Crewfit 180N Pro lifejacket range as the most comfortable on the market.
Using the knowledge and experience we have gained during the development of the ErgoFit lifejacket range, alongside 30 years of experience the design and manufacture of inflatable lifejackets ensure that every Crewsaver lifejacket encompasses the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point. The Crewfit+ 180N Pro wraps up all the crucial safety features and some.
Utilising over 50 years of expertise in lifejacket design and manufacture Crewsaver remain at the forefront of lifejacket design and development. Working closely with the RNLI, International Sailing Teams across the world, including the London Olympics 2012 and the University Boat Races. Crewsaver continue to developed and expand their range ensuring that every lifejacket encompasses the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point.
Crewsaver have possibly one of the most iconic and recognised logo's, and acknowledged as the market leaders for producing lifejackets for recreational boating and commercial operations.
Crewsaver Crewfit+ 180N Pro Lifejacket Auto Harness with Hood & Light Features
- Automatic Inflate Lifejacket with Harness for use with Deck Safety Line as required
- Approved to ISO 12402-3 (150N) standards but with superior buoyancy 180Newtons to 'lift' you higher in the water.
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, should the lifejacket be inflated this additional panel helps ensure your airway is well clear of the water whatever the conditions.
- Fusion 3D shape providing the ultimate in comfort
- Robust outer cover for durability.
- UML MK5 operating head - Automatic Inflation with handy visual indicator window showing the status of the inflator.
- Short profile 33g CO2 cylinder
- Centre buckle adjuster for personalised fit while accommodating a range of waist sizes.
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters.
- Crotch strap included as standard.
- Oral inflation tube for additional manual inflation if required.
- Whistle for attracting attention.
- Reflective hi-vis tape.
- Lifting becket.
- Attachment point for S20 AIS unit, activates automatically on inflation
- Attachment points for Crewsaver hood (not included).
- Built in Crewsaver Surface Light (CSL) to help attract attention when inflated, light activated automatically on contact with water and can be activated manually if needed.
- One size to fit most Adults with plenty of adjustability to accommodate most adult sizes/weights
- Lifejacket weight approx 1kg
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.