Gul CROSS 10' 7" Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP Package NEW 2020 Info
This new 2020 iSUP package from Gul Watersports contains all the elements of the original package with upgrades to some of the features and accessories and improved construction of the iSUP board. Think of the the Gul Cross inflatable stand up paddle board and imagine calm seas and the sun on your back gently paddling across the bay. This new package provides all you need and a great backpack to carry it all in! The Cross inflatable stand up paddle board (iSUP) is stable, easy to handle and generously sized, ideal for beginners and the more adventurous. Whilst the board is light and easy to carry at only 9kg, it's capable of supporting weight up to 100kg, that's over 15.7 stone (for the more mature amongst us).
Who's it for?
Just about everybody, it's a multipurpose inflatable paddle board for just about every rider and most occasions.
What comes in the box?
1 x Gul Cross Stand Up Inflatable Paddle board, 10ft 7in, with removeable fin
1 x 3-Piece Co Alloy Paddle - a lightweight entry level paddle
1 x Coiled Paddle Leash With Key Pocket (10ft)
1 x Double Action Pump
1 x Extra fin
1 x Repair kit
1 x Cross Backpack/Storage bag
Gul CROSS 10' 7" Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP Package NEW 2020 Features
- Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (iSUP) stable and easy to handle
- Designed for calm conditions and small surfing.
- Fin set up 2 plus one fin box - removeable fin included
- Double layered rails - the final seal provides extra compression and increased stiffness
- Super Reinforced dropstitch core provides stiffness, increasing density resulting in high tensile strength to withstand pressures up to 20PSI
- Diamond skin EVA pad a machine pressed deckpad to ensure a perfect bond
- Gul Cross signature diamond Anti-slip 'cross' grooved foam deck pad to provide traction and improved comfort
- 9KG for ease of carrying and transporting
- Supplied with two side fins & Longboard fin
- Length (inflated): 10ft 7in (323cm), Width: 32in (81cm), Thickness: 5in (13cm)
- Volume: 270Ltrs
- Recommended pressure: 12-15 PSI
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.