Gul Response 4/3mm Women's Wetsuit - Blue Paisley Info
The Gul Response Women's 4/3mm neoprene steamer wetsuit is long lasting, durable and flexible. All the key elements are covered in this superbly styled feminine Multi-sport, Gul Response 4/3mm wetsuit from Gul. The perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with blindstitched seams and all over X-Flex super stretch, giving you over 150% stretch. The Response wetsuit has all the requirements of an entry level multi sport wetsuit.
Due to the differing thicknesses of neoprene used in this 4/3mm wetsuit - you have a great combination of flexibility where you need it combined with extra thermal protection on the torso without too much bulk. Typically a 4/3mm neoprene wetsuit bridges the gap between the seasons potentially spanning 3 seasons - Spring through Summer and in to late Autumn - depending on which water sport activity you may wish to wear the wetsuit for and in what conditions.
Combining 4mm titanium neoprene body zones and 3mm neoprene in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement. Glued and blindstitched seam construction to provide improved warmth and reduced water ingress combined with strategic taping in stress areas.
The Gul Response has consistently been a popular choice of multi-sport steamer wetsuit that could span four seasons providing great value and performance. A quality Steamer wetsuit from Gul who have been at the forefront of wetsuit design in the UK for some 50 years.
On an environmental note Gul use non-petroleum based neoprene in the making of the Gul Response wetsuit. These wetsuits arrive packaged in bioplastic - containing cassava, vegetable oil and organic resins. The material is biodegradable and compostable, breaking down over a period of months on land or at sea but dissolves instantly in hot water.
Gul Response 4/3mm Women's Wetsuit - Blue Paisley Features
- Combining 4mm and 3mm Titanium 2 neoprene panels providing core warmth and improved flexibility.
- REVO fit 3D pattern technology producing a superb feminine wetsuit cut
- Blindstitched (BS): Seam construction resulting in less water ingress via the seams
- X-Flex: 150% super stretch main body panels providing superb contoured fit and flexibility
- FX-Lite Silky smooth, hydrophobic back panel, to aid water run-off and helping reduce wind chill
- G-Tape: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- Mesh: chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce wind chill
- Powertex4: knee panel for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility
- Titanium 2: Second generation Titanium lined neoprene panels helping to reflect warmth back in
- PK blackout waterproof zip
- S-Lock: easy entry back zip system
- Pro Neck closure system for reduced flushing, adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort
- Non-petroleum based neoprene adding to Gul's eco-friendly credentials.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.