Gul Response Women's 3/2mm Blindstitched Steamer Wetsuit Info
The Gul Response range is long lasting, durable and flexible. The perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with blindstitched seams and 100% X-Flex super stretch, titanium lined neoprene. The Response wetsuit ranges has all the requirements of an entry level multi sport wetsuit.
The Gul Response has consistently been a popular choice of multi-sport steamer wetsuit and the 3/2mm thick neoprene ensures great flexibility, freedom of movement and comfort you also have the added benefit of extra thermal protection provided by the Blindstitched seam construction.
Combining 3mm titanium neoprene body zones and 2mm neoprene in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement. Glued and blindstitched seams constructed to provide reduced flushing and improved warmth combined with strategic taping in stress areas.
All the key elements are covered in this, Multi-sport, Gul Response 3/2mm Blindstitched wetsuit from Gul, ideal for Spring and Summer use and possibly into Autum. A quality Steamer wetsuit from Gul who have been at the forefront of wetsuit design in the UK for some 50 years.
On an environmental note Gul use non-petroleum based neoprene in the making of the Gul Response wetsuit. These wetsuits arrive packaged in bioplastic - containing cassava, vegetable oil and organic resins. The material is biodegradable and compostable, breaking down over a period of months on land or at sea but dissolves instantly in hot water.
Gul Response Women's 3/2mm Blindstitched Steamer Wetsuit Features
- Combining 3/2mm double lined non-petroleum based neoprene to provide core thermal protection and enhanced flexibility where required.
- Glued and Blindstitched seam construction for greater thermal protection for year round use.
- Titanium II lined neoprene panels to encourage warmth retention.
- X-Flex super stretch neoprene in main body panels for superior flexibility and freedom of movement which is both light and a softer more comfortable feel.
- G-Tape internal X-flex waterproof taping fusing seams together for additional reinforcement.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off providing optimum core windchill protection and improved absorption of any solar heat.
- Powertex4 knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Pro Neck closure system for reduced flushing, adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort.
- PK blockout zip with metal puller and webbing tape.
- Superb feminine design and styling a hallmark of Gul's 50+years of experience in the business.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.