Mares Magellan Travel BCD Info
The Mares the Magellan BCD is the latest lightweight travel BCD from Mares. It offers all the features you'd want in a lighter weight travel BCD combining durability with excellent lift capacity and Mares' customary approach to function and design. A superb unisex BCD from Mares.
Mares Magellan Travel BCD Features
- A superb lighter weight travel BCD
- Simple Integrated quick release weight pocket system
- Ergonomic shoulder straps - new design (patent pending) to improve the fit on the shoulders and enhance fit and comfort across the chest area
- New Shoulder strap design also improves comfort and fit for female divers
- Foldable with no rigid backpack - making it compact for travel/luggage allowance
- Strap loop backpack feature for easy adjustment
- A roll out zipped pouch pocket ideal for storing SMB which can then be rolled up and velcro secured when not in use
- Trim weight pockets can be used on the tank band for additional weight as required - not included
- Weight Guide: L-XL size 2.66kg (inc hose and weight pockets)
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.
Mares, always at the forefront of innovation in the world of Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. The Mares brand is synonymous with safety, reliability and quality and is backed by constant research and development to create the best products for recreational and professional divers, snorkelling enthusiasts and freedivers around the world.
Born in 1949 from the passion of Italian Ludovico Mares and still innovating today, the Mares brand continues to research and lead the way with the expertise and professionalism attained over the last 70 years. Every product is Mares to the core and Mares produce the very best dive products available. Just add water!