Robie Dry Series Recycled Long Sleeve Changing Robe - India Ink/Blue Atoll Info
Designed to protect you from whatever nature might throw at you, the Robie Dry-Series Change Robe is a life-changing bit of kit for anyone who enjoys an active, outdoors lifestyle. Trust us, once you’ve got one you won’t know how you did without it.
The Robie Dry Series Robe differs from other Change Robe/Dry Robes on the market as it features a Recycled nylon waterproof, windproof and breathable outer shell with ECO DWR coating, and Recycled heavyweight shearling fleece lining for ultimate insulation.
Protecting you from the elements while being kind to the planet this outdoor change robe uses PFC free BIONIC FINISH® ECO Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment.
The Robie Dry Series Change Robe is a generously designed, front zip, hooded robe with plenty of freedom too be able to slide your arms in and out for ease of changing underneath. The Dry Series Robe is also great to wear for any outdoor activities when you might be waiting around in cold environments, spectating or waiting to participate.
The all weather change robe, shower proof, wind proof, external pockets, two-way zipper and tapered long sleeves with chunky velcro wrist closures, secure the cuffs to help lock in your core warmth.
Whether you’re changing on the beach, hanging around at an outdoor event or walking the dog, it’s a mobile shelter against the wind, rain and cold. It comes in a handy travel bag, so chuck it in the boot of your car or sports bag and you’ll never be beaten by the weather again. Cover up, Get dry and stay warm with the new Robie Dry Series Recycled Changing Robe. See image for approx size/fit comparison guide.
Not all recycled plastics are what they seem, so checking for certifications is vital to ensuring the legitimacy of the material. The synthetic fabrics sourced are GRS certified; an independent international full product standard, covering chain of custody (where the plastic comes from and who deals with it along the way), as well as social and environmental practices.
Be 1% Better - Robie have committed to donate 1% of sales to support non-profits focused to preserving and restoring our natural environment - 1% for the Planet
Robie Dry Series Recycled Long Sleeve Changing Robe - India Ink/Blue Atoll Features
- Robie Dry Series Unisex Changing Robe using Certified Recycled fabrics & a more Environmentally Friendly construction
- Recycled nylon waterproof, windproof and breathable outer shell with ECO DWR coating.
- Recycled heavyweight shearling fleece lining for ultimate insulation.
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip, with Robie tactile rubber puller for wet or cold hands.
- Fully waterproof taped seam construction - 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric
- External breast pocket with Robie press-stud closure.
- Extra deep fleece microfibre handwarmer/cargo pockets.
- Large internal microfibre pocket for eyewear and accessories.
- Internal zipped breast pocket with headphone port.
- Comes packed in a handy nylon drawstring pouch bag.
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light it can be packed down into a compression sac to reduce space or carried anywhere easily.
- Robie Dry-Series does not need washing after every use. When you need to remove dirt or sand, try shaking or using a damp cloth. The Robie Dry-Series waterproof outer shell fabric needs washing as little as possible, as the process can age the garment like all waterproof garments. Dry at room or outdoor air temperature between uses. Never expose to direct heat of any kind, drying it this way will damage the waterproof coating. Robie Dry-Series is machine washable if necessary. It will retain its waterproof properties and will last and last if you follow the care instructions.
- Wash your Robie Dry-Series inside out.
- A gentle or delicate machine wash at MAX 30 degrees. Cold wash by hand is recommended.
- DO NOT hot wash.
- DO NOT dry clean or iron.
- IMPORTANT: use a non-bio powder.
- DO NOT use a fabric conditioner.
- After the spin cycle, hang to dry at room or outdoor air temperature.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.
The Robie brand is now in the hands of Cornwall based CJB Surf aka C-Skins who will be driving the brand forward with new products and bringing the brand up to date. Robie Robes was the brainchild of Martyn and Tamsin Tarplee who both grew up on the beaches of West Cornwall, surfing, sailing, diving, swimming and rowing. With the rapid growth in ocean sports and with wetsuit technology enabling whole families to stay in the sea all year around it seemed ridiculous that people were struggling to change in just a towel. In the Autumn of 2007, they designed a robe that would take the hassle out of changing whilst keeping them warm, dry and covered. Since then the Robie Robe has become a kit bag essential for all those who love the water and the great outdoors.
The original Robie Robe, with the combination of high quality material and a tried, tested and approved design will not disappoint. The cotton is soft and comfortable, and loose fitting design ensures you can dry your whole body, face and hair. The arm holes on the sides are wide enough to enable you to reach for clothes and give ease of movement whilst changing. The length allows you to dry your feet as well as covering your whole body. Whatever your sport or lifestyle choice, you will find it hard to see how you ever managed without your Robie Robe towelling change robe.