Tusa Freedom Elite Mask Info
Tusa Freedom Elite Mask is a superb single lens mask featuring Tusa's 'Freedom' technology creating one of the most comfortable silicone seals on the market. Available with either Clear Silicone or Black Silicone.
Tusa Engineers have made some small innovative design improvements which have resulted in some major advancements in mask fit, comfort and seal. Tusa have designed the mask to incorporate their incredible 'Freedom' technology to create the Tusa Freedom Elite mask - a slightly smaller version of their very popular Freedom HD mask.
The latest innovations in silicone technology and mask construction ensures all Tusa Freedom masks set a new standard in mask comfort and performance. Incredibly soft silicone skirt provides an almost featherlight seal which just seems to instantly adhere to the skin. The dimpled areas on the silicone skirt, positioned around the temple areas/forehead/cheekbones, greatly improve the seal on the face and reduce the likelihood of possible leakages in these areas.
By utilising varied thicknesses of silicone, paying particular attention to the area around the mouth, to combat the movement associated with using snorkel/ regulator mouthpieces, once again reduces possible leakage by providing a better seal.
Stability ridges under the area around the lower cheekbones helps to minimise the compression associated with increased water pressure once again improving fit and comfort while ensuring maximum skin contact.Price includes a protective storage box.
Tusa Freedom Elite Mask Features
- Freedom Technology a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
- Single lens tempered glass lens offering a wide field of vision
- Despite its design the Elite mask has a relatively low volume compared to many other single lens mask designs
- Angle Strap Adjustor rotates a full 180 degrees and allows for micro-adjustments, which accommodates varying head sizes while reducing face pressure, maintaining optimum fit, and preventing unnecessary damage to the buckle.
- Easy adjustable buckles.
- TUSA's patented 3D Strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head's natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit, unlike standard flat mask straps.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.