Tusa Imprex 3D Hyperdry Mask & Elite Dry Snorkel Set Info
The Imprex 3-D Dry includes a single window mask that incorporates 2 side windows for enhanced panoramic and peripheral vision, TUSA's patented Hyperdry nose-purge system which allows for easy, no-nonsense clearing of the mask with a single exhalation, EZ adjust buckle technology, ClearVu tempered glass lens and hypoallergenic crystal silicone skirt and strap.
The dry snorkel features TUSA Hyperdry Elite dry top technology that stops water from entering into the snorkel, a drain chamber and purge valve for easy clearing and hypoallergenic crystal silicone flex neck and mouthpiece.
Tusa Imprex 3D Hyperdry Mask & Elite Dry Snorkel Set Features
- Tusa Imprex 3D Hyperdry Mask Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Skirt and Strap
- 3-window design with enhanced panoramic view and peripheral vision
- Hyperdry Purge Technology for ease of mask clearing
- EZ adjust buckle technology
- High quality polycarbonate frame
- ClearVu tempered glass lens
- Suitable for the majority of adults Medium to Large faces
- Tusa Elite Dry Snorkel Elite Dry snorkel with dry top technology with 2 independent high buoyancy floats for superior dry top performance.
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Flex-Neck and Mouthpiece
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece, soft crystal silicone, for ultimate comfort
- Flex neck flexible section also aids positioning for improved comfort.
- Large diameter drain chamber and angled purge valve snorkel for easier and quicker clearing.
- Simple snorkel clip to secure the snorkel to the mask strap.
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling.
- Includes a simple protective mouthpiece cover to keep the mouthpiece covered for storage.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.