Tusa Paragon S Scuba Diving Mask Info
Introducing the new Paragon S single-window mask offers TUSA’s NEW Reinforced TRI-MIX frame, Freedom Technology with Fit II, and the UV 420 Lens Treatment with AR and CrystalView Optical Glass which helps you dive with eye protection and ultimate clarity.
Recognised as the professional divers mask the advanced Paragon mask with Freedom Technology Fit II features TUSA's Reinforced Tri-Mix frame. Three distinct layers combine to produce one superior frame struture. Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material bumper protection and a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with superior toughness of the polycarbonate frame bolted together to create a seriously tough mask.
Tusa's Freedom Fit II this new technology adds strength and rigidness to the skirt but with the unparalleled fit/seal and comfort of Tusa's Freedom Fit technology. Dive with ultimate clarity using TUSA's NEW AR/UV420 lenses, anti-reflective and CrystalView Optical glass to help protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all conditions.
Tusa Paragon S Scuba Diving Mask Features
- TRI-MIX Frame - 3 distinct layers combined to produce one superior frame structure. Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material bumper protection and a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with the superior toughness of the polycarbonate frame bolted together to create a seriously tough mask
- Freedom Technology with Fit II adds strength and rigidness to the silicone skirt for use in tough environments. Tusa's Freedom Technology masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- TUSA's Round Edge Silicone Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort
- UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Anti-Reflective Lens coating to enhance overall vision
- One piece Single lens CrystalView Optical Glass providing superior clarity, colour and light transmission. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision.
- 3D Mask strap Tusa's unique 3D design to contour the head perfectly for security and comfort
- Angle Strap Adjuster with Side Hold optimum personalised fit via the 5 angled side adjuster
- Low profile buckle system, quick adjust buckle system for easy strap adjustment
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.