Tusa Splendive Elite Snorkelling Set Info
The Tusa Splendive Elite mask and snorkel combo combines the incredibly popular Tusa Splendive II mask with a Tusa Hyperdry semi-dry purge snorkel.
The Splendive II mask has more than proven it's worth over the years. A low volume 2-window mask with superb field of vision, EZ adjust buckle technology, ClearVu tempered glass lens and hypoallergenic crystal silicone skirt and strap. A traditional design of mask that has mass appeal and suitable for the majority of adults and some smaller snorkellers.
The snorkel features Tusa's Hyperdry technology, a shaped and oversized top piece that reduces water flow into the snorkel by deflecting water away from the main tube. The flexible silicone corrugated section aids comfort together with the angled soft silicone snorkel mouthpiece. The bottom angled drainage chamber and simple purge valve design ensures easy clearing.
Tusa Splendive Elite Snorkelling Set Features
- Splendive Elite Mask:
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Skirt and Strap providing comfort and a secure and reliable seal.
- Lightweight low-profile 2-window design providing excellent field of view.
- Easy to adjust mask strap buckle technology.
- High quality polycarbonate frame.
- ClearVu tempered glass lenses.
- A traditional two-window design of mask appealling to virtually any Adults and smaller faces.
- Hyperdry Snorkel:
- Corrugated Silicone Flex-Neck for optimal snorkelling positioning.
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides comfort for day long snorkelling.
- Hyperdry Technology a semi-dry snorkel top to help reduce water ingress into the snorkel.
- Large capacity drain chamber and purge valve to allow easier clearing of the snorkel.
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort.
- Shaped and designed specifically to be used on the Left-hand side of the face.
- Easy to use snorkel clip to attach the snorkel to the Splendive mask strap.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022**.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.