Women's C-Skins Element 3/2mm Shorty Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Shortie Wetsuit ideal multi sport suit to wear for Spring Summer activities. Featuring C-Skins' superbly flexible and comfortable Stretch neoprene on the underarm and side of the upper torso for unsurpassed flexibility all helping to create a comfortable, well fitting shortie wetsuit.
The Element wetsuit combines 3/2mm thick double lined neoprene and features a mesh neoprene chest and back panel to aid water run off to help reduce potential windchill. C-Skins quality neoprene provides excellent multi-directional stretch enhancing the comfort & fit of this Women's shorty and adding to the huge appeal of this already extremely popular shortie wetsuit.
Superb choice of shortie wetsuit to wear for general water sports use and perfect for messing about on the beach for the summer. A popular and flattering, well cut, women's wetsuit and an absolute peach of a functional and versatile summer shortie wetsuit superb to wear for a variety of watersports activities.
Women's C-Skins Element 3/2mm Shorty Wetsuit Features
- Xtend neoprene upper body which is flexible, lightweight and super hydrophobic that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction for strength and comfort ideal for summer conditions.
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off, helping reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm providing greater freedom of movement and less potential for chafing.
- True thickess 3/2mm neoprene for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
- Superb feminine design and panelling produces a comfortable, form-fitting shortie wetsuit
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.