Zone3 Activate Plus Tri Suit Info
Zone3's Activate Plus collection is a development of their core Activate range has some innovative new features while still providing excellent value. The Activate+ features new high tech waffle fabric on the back panel and the integration of sublimation printed side panels and new fully printed options to add some colour to your training and racing.
The Activate+ trisuit features a graphical side panel with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage. The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort.
Zone3 Activate Plus Tri Suit Features
- Tri-lite pad: A race-specific, low profile triathlon pad with minimal water absorption, quick drying, helping provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Fine-line stitching ensures comfort and reduce potential for chafing.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Sturdy front zipper to aid ventilation as/when required during the phases.
- High quality quarter front zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Rear storage/nutrition pouches, elasticated and positioned on the back.
- Silicone micro dot elasticated leg gripper – a very popular, comfortable feature of Zone3's Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent movement helping to reduce potential skin irritation.
- Flatlock stitched seams – produces a durable yet highly comfortable seam finish against the skin.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.