Zone3 Men's Activate Tri Suit Info
The Activate triathlon range from Zone3 is better than ever with new features to improve comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. The Activate Tri suit is made from Lycra sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
Aimed at beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the Activate range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price.
Perhaps the best value for money and proven to be extremely popular Zone3's Activate tri range is established as a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value. The original collection launched in 2014 and has since been used by thousands of athletes all over the world.
Zone3 Men's Activate Tri Suit Features
- Incredible value considering the performance, quality and style
- High quality materials to ensure comfort and coverage
- Features seen on top level products such as Tri specific pad and pockets for nutrition
- Silicone leg grippers for comfort and helping the legs of the suit stay in place
- Tri-specific pad: A race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction helps prevent potential chafing under the arm.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap
- Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.