Gul CROSS 10' 7" Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP Package NEW 20-21 Info
The Gul Cross 10ft 7 Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP package from Gul Watersports is a perfect all-round iSUP suitable for virtually anyone from complete beginner to the more adventurous, with top spec features without the price tag to match. A generously sized, easy to handle, stable board ideal for cruising and perfect for family use.
The Gul Cross inflatable stand up paddle board (iSUP) is light and easy to carry at only 9kg, it's capable of supporting weight up to 100kg, that's just over 15.7 stone (in old money !). Incorporating Cross Stitch Fusion technology, the latest in iSUP construction for added stiffness, but a whole 25% lighter than boards using traditional double layer construction. The reinforced dropsitch core construction combined with the second layer rail band provides the final seal, adding further stiffness through extra compression, resulting in a board that is 30% stiffer compared to a regular single layer construction.
Gul's signature 'Cross Diamond Skin' EVA Deck Pad applied using a machine press ensures a secure bond with superb traction and plenty of grip and comfort underfoot.
The Gul Cross paddleboard package includes all you need:
What's in the Box?
1 x Gul Cross Stand Up Inflatable Paddle board, 10ft 7in, with removeable fin
1 x 3-Piece Co Alloy Paddle - a lightweight entry level paddle
1 x Coiled Paddle Leash With Key Pocket (10ft)
1 x Double Action Pump
1 x Extra fin
1 x Repair kit
1 x Cross Backpack/Storage bag
Gul CROSS 10' 7" Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP Package NEW 20-21 Features
- Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (iSUP) stable and easy to handle
- Constructed using Cross Stitch fusion technology providing greater stiffness - 30% stiffer than regular single layer construction methods - a high tensile coating is fused to the dropstitch core and 25% less weight compared to standard double layer construction.
- Super Reinforced dropstitch core increases yarn density resulting in high tensile strength which can withstand pressures up to 20PSI
- Double layered rails - second-layer reinforced rail band - the final seal provides extra compression and increased stiffness
- Air-tight inner - high pressure laminated seams ensures a perfectly airtight and waterproof seal
- Fin set up 2 moulded fins plus one fin box - supplied with a removeable 'main' fin
- Gul Cross signature diamond Anti-slip 'cross' grooved foam deck pad to provide traction helping to improve grip
- Diamond skin EVA deckpad is machine pressed to ensure a perfect bond
- Locking anti-twist, push pin inflation valve technology with stainless steel d-ring behind for attaching your leash
- Low profile, ergonomic carry handle
- 9KG for ease of carrying and transporting
- Designed for calm cruising conditions and small surfing.
- Length (inflated): 10ft 7in (323cm), Width: 32in (81cm), Thickness: 5in (13cm)
- Volume: 270Ltrs
- Recommended pressure: 12-15 PSI
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.