- Do you deliver outside the UK?
Do you deliver outside the UK?
YES: We currently deliver to many Western European countries (see list below), the appropriate delivery charges will be shown in your basket after you have entered your delivery address details but before you have to enter any payment details. Deliveries outside the UK will be shipped by the most economical service.
Austria, Belgium, BFPO, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden.
In short, we will endeavour to do whatever we reasonably can to ensure you receive your order in a timely, efficient, cost effective and safe manner in accordance with our standard delivery terms as above. Like all online retailers we rely on 3rd parties to deliver parcels on our behalf and we are unable to offer any guarantees on delivery services operating outside of our control.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Receive My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Authorisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?