- Is My Transaction Secure?
Is My Transaction Secure?
Every on-line transaction made within Watersports Warehouse is transmitted across the Internet using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This industry standard method ensures that information sent from your browser is scrambled whilst in transit and decoded when it arrives on our server. You are far safer using your credit card within Watersports Warehouse than you are in a restaurant in your local high street. We take the issue of security very seriously and have taken every step possible to protect you.
Our servers sit behind a state of the art hardware firewall and the computer that handles the card services is not accessible from the Internet. We have employed the services of one of the countries' leading security experts who regularly monitors and updates our systems. View our valid SSL certificate by clicking on the below thwate security seal.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Recieve My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Autherisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?