- Lifejacket Inflation Methods
Lifejacket Inflation Methods
All Crewsaver/CSR Air Only Lifejackets sold by Watersports Warehouse can be Manually inflated, by pulling a lanyard. This allows the wearer to swim without the Lifejacket activating automatically. This can be useful if you wade when launching or tending to craft in calm waters.
1. Pull a lanyard.
2. CO2 canister is fired.
3. Jacket inflates.
4. Delivers full buoyancy in approximately 5 seconds.
5. Can also be inflated orally.
This inflation option is available on most Crewsaver/CSR Air Only Lifejackets sold by Watersports Warehouse and provides an alternative to the Hammar Mechanism. Inflation occurs automatically when the paper retaining collar dissolves on contact with water.
1. Capsule fires within 5 seconds of entry into water.
2. Mechanism pierces canister, inflating Lifejackets.
3. Can also be inflated as manual version or orally.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Recieve My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Autherisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?