- Neoprene Type
Neoprene with nylon lining on one side, usually the inside, to provide a comfortable finish and aid donning of a wetsuit. Also called mesh neoprene. Usually found on chest and back panels providing a warmer finish as the external surface improves water run-off resulting in reduced windchill.
Neoprene with nylon lining on both sides, inside and outside – for protection, durability and warmth. Multisport wetsuits are usually constructed using the majority of double lined neoprene.
Titanium added to the majority of neoprene utilised on the main body panels to enhance thermal properties of neoprene less than 5mm thickness. Most neoprene these days has a degree of titanium lining but ultimately the overall neoprene thickness, seam construction/finish and fit has the greatest influence on the overall warmth of the suit.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Receive My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Authorisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?