- Returning The Item In Person?
Returning The Item In Person?
If it's easier and more convenient for you then of course we are more than happy to accept returns in store. We simply ask if possible that you get in touch with us beforehand for a Return Reference Number. This will then help us to ensure we can have your exchange item available from stock and ready for collection, if required. Any refund requested will be processed in the usual way via our website taking approx 10-12 working days to process from receipt of your returned goods.
Our shop is currently open for Click & Collect and returns only.
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm
Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
(Store opening hours may be subject to seasonal changes - feel free to e-mail/phone to check if you're not sure)
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Recieve My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Autherisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?