- Waste Eletrical & Electronic Equipment Regulation
Waste Eletrical & Electronic Equipment Regulation
The amount of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment thrown away is increasing by around 5% each year. As distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) we have a part to play in reducing the amount going into landfill sites.
For more information and details of how to return Waste Electrical items please download the WEEE Terms and Conditions
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Receive My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Authorisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?