- What If I Have Problems Ordering?
What If I Have Problems Ordering?
Common reasons for problems when pressing the order button are;
i) You are using an old browser that doesn't support SSL encryption.
ii) You are browsing from behind a corporate firewall that will not allow secure connections.
Speak to the system administrator at your office. They will either rectify the problem or you will have to order from another location.
To check, point your browser to https://www.microsoft.com/ if you cannot connect to the Microsoft secure server it is likely that one of the above faults apply. If you are able to connect to Microsoft please call our hotline number and report the fault to us. We will assist you if we can.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Recieve My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Autherisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?