- When Is My Credit Card Debited?
When Is My Credit Card Debited?Your card will normally be debited when the goods are packed for dispatch. An authorisation takes place when you place your order. This simply guarantees that the funds are available on your card and that payment will be made to us. This authorisation remains valid for ten days. When the goods are dispatched, we will debit funds from your account overnight directly into our own.
If certain items in your order are out of stock or unobtainable we will only partially debit your card order. We are also able to cancel or refund individual items of your order should this become necessary.
- How To Purchase Goods
- Accepted Payment
- Is My Transaction Secure
- What If I Have Problems Ordering
- What If I Want To Amend My Order
- What If I Do Not Receive My Goods
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery
- When Is My Credit Card Debited
- What Happens If My Card Authorisation Fails?
- What Risks Are Involved In Buying Online?
- Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Upgrade Options
- When Will My Order Be Despatched And How Will I Know?
- What If I Would Like To Amend My Order?
- Do I Need To Sign For My Parcel To Confirm Receipt?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- What If There Is Something Missing From My Delivery?
- Will I See The Total Cost Of My Order Before Entering Any Payment Details?
- Can my order be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Do You Deliver Outside The UK?