C-Skins Element 3/2mm Childrens Wetsuit, another superb well made, great fitting design of wetsuit from C-Skins. Perfect for Spring and Summer days on the beach, in the surf, or out sailing, kayaking or just messing about in boats, in or on the water.
The C-Skins Element Childrens wetsuits always fit extremely well and have proven to be our best selling multisport wetsuits for children.
Measurements given are approximate and a guide to overall fit. Select the appropriate size taking into consideration the height, the chest and the waist measurements of the child. If you're still not sure what size you need do simply phone with the measurements to hand and we'll help guide you to make the right choice.
- Quality 3/2mm flexible neoprene providing day long wearability and comfort(cheap suits tend to made of stiffer less comfortable neoprene resulting in a poor fit and are therefore not as effective).
- Flex neoprene underarm panels provide improved flexibility providing freedom of movement.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce windchill and so improve warmth.
- Glide-skin neoprene neck seal, adjust to fit, excellent comfortable andsecure neck seal.
- Flatlocked tri-stitched seams for strength, durability and above all a smooth non-irritating seam finish.
- YKK Zipped ankle to help make the wetsuit a little easier ot put on over the feet ankles.
- Rear YKK metal zip for strength with webbing tape puller.
- Zipped ankle for ease of getting the suit on, which should can then be undone to make the suit easier to take off over the feet.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.