C-Skins Element 3/2mm Toddler Shortie Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Toddler Shortie Wetsuit forms part of C-Skins' extensive entry level surfing wetsuit range - aimed at the youngest members of the family yet with all the features and benefits of the C-Skins grown up version of this superb multisport shortie, representing great value of money, without compromising on quality.
The C-Skins kids wetsuits always fit extremely well and have proven to be our best selling wetsuits for children. Superb multisport wetsuits and perfect for summer days on the beach, in the surf, out sailing, kayaking or just messing about in boats, in or on the water.
Measurements given are approximate and a guide to overall fit. Select the appropriate size taking into consideration the height, the chest and the waist measurements of the child. If you're still not sure what size you need do simply phone with the measurements to hand and we'll help guide you to make the right choice.
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Toddler Shortie Wetsuit Features
- Quality 3/2mm flexible neoprene providing day long wearability and comfort (cheap suits tend to be made of stiffer less comfortable neoprene resulting in a poor fit and are therefore not as effective).
- Flex neoprene underarm panels provide improved flexibility and greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce windchill and so improving warmth retention.
- Glide-skin neoprene neck seal, adjust to fit, excellent comfortable and secure neck seal.
- Flatlocked tri-stitched seams for strength, durability and above all a smooth non-irritating seam finish.
- Rear YKK metal zip for strength with webbing tape puller.
- Over the many years we've been selling the C-Skins wetsuits the Junior Element range always proves to be a real winner with both youngsters and parents alike.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.